Tuesday, December 22, 2015

SWEATER WEATHER



Ugly Christmas sweaters are a classic during the jolly season, as they're an awesome way to show off your holiday spirit. With the endless possibilities, it's really fun to see how different people transform their old sweaters. This year, Winnie and I decided to take a shot at making our own. So, after some brainstorming and a trip to the craft store, we got down to business.  

Materials I used:
- Old sweater 
- Felt
- Craft foam sheets
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Metallic beads
- String
- Markers
- Scissors

Ugly Christmas sweaters are often silly and humorous, and I wanted mine to be just that. I decided to take a typical snowman and give him a little makeover. I adorned him with the traditional top hat, carrot nose, and buttons. But I also pimped him out with a pipe, a chain, and a boom box.


It was our first time DIY-ing our own ugly Christmas sweaters, and it's safe to say that we were very happy with how they turned out. (Though, I don't think ugly is an appropriate adjective to describe them. Come on. Just look at Santa Vader and Gang$ta Snowman.)

No comments:

Post a Comment