Sunday, November 15, 2015

KNOTTY GIRL

On some days, I just need my hair to get the heck out of my face. When I don't feel like sporting a high ponytail or a messy bun, the half top knot is my go-to hairstyle. It's cute and requires very minimal effort, making it perfect for those times when you've only got a minute or two to dedicate to your mane. Keep reading to learn how to achieve the half top knot. 

What you'll need:
1. Hair tie
2. Hairspray
3. Bobby pins (optional)

1. Here is my hair sans top knot. Let's begin. 

2. Take the top section of your hair and create a pony tail. 

3. Use your index finger to twirl the ponytail. 

4. Put your twisted ponytail into a bun. The placement of your bun is up to your preference. Some days my top knots are a little higher on my head. Some days they're placed a little further back. Just keep in mind that your top knot should be visible from the front.  

5. Secure the bun with a hair tie. You can use some bobby pins for extra security if you'd like.


6. Give your little bun a few spritzes of hairspray. 

7. And there you have it. You've got yourself a half top knot!


No comments:

Post a Comment