Thursday, August 27, 2015

READY TO FALL

Outfit details:
Flannel - Urban Outfitters
Crop top - Topshop
Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Booties - Aldo

It's that time of the year again - Good bye, summer. We're going back to school. With Fall Session 2015 just around the corner, I've slowly started to transition my wardrobe from summer to fall by mixing pieces from both seasons together. On the real though, San Jose is still hot as hell and shows no sign of cooling down any time soon. (I guess you could call me an eager beaver.) I seriously can't wait until I can bust out the sweaters, the leather boots, and the rest of my autumn attire again. Crossing my fingers for colder weather. Fall is the best!!!

P.S. I'm gonna leave these pics of Vivs and I casually pretending to do archery riiight here...

DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION

No comments:

Post a Comment