Saturday, August 29, 2015

ADDICTED TO STRIPES




"Darling, I don't know how to tell you this but there's a Chinese family in our bathroom."

Outfit details: 
Shirt - Brandy Melville
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Vans
Hat - Urban Outfitters
Lipstick - Wicked by Lime Crime

Striped shirts are the clothing item that I could never have too many of and never live without. There's just something so classic about them and they come in so many different variations. Stripes can be thin, wide, horizontal, vertical, multiple colors, etc. I want it all and that's probably why I own a questionable number of striped tops. What's your wardrobe must have?

Anyways, Winnie needed some new furniture and a helping hand, so I accompanied her to Ikea yesterday. When she asked me to go, I didn't hesitate for a second. That place is my shit.

A few reasons why Ikea is one of my favorite places:
1. Three words. Swedish. Fucking. Meatballs.
2. Not sure why, but I get inspired to get my life together whenever I'm there.
3. Playing house in Ikea is really on a whole other level.
4. I get a big kick out of trying to use the names of the products casually.
5. Did I mention that the meatballs are great? Meatballs.

P.S. Shoutout to Winifred for playing photographer today.

P.P.S. The longer I stare at the word meatballs, the weirder it looks to me.

2 comments:

  1. Stripes are my favorite thing to wear at the moment!

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gurlll thanks for dropping by my blog. omg looking really adorable on that kitchen counter top thingy haha.

    i swear that quote is from a movie?!

    x
    Emery
    ohyeahemery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete