Wednesday, July 15, 2015

PURPLE HAZE


DESCRIPTION DESCRIPTION

Outfit details:
Button up - Thrifted
Leggings - Forever 21
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Lipstick - NYX Temptress

After what had seemed like forever, I finally got the chance to see my other half, Vivian. One of our favorite things to do is get ready together, so you can probably guess what we did when we hung out this morning. (I'm willing to bet we're not the only girls who are sometimes more excited about the process of getting ready than the actual activities that follow.) Vivs recently hit up Ulta's 40% off NYX products sale. Knowing that my love for vampy lipsticks burns with the intensity of a thousand suns, Vivian ended up buying me the gorgeous dark purple lipstick that I'm wearing in the pictures above. (Along with a few other things. I know, right... Isn't she just the greatest? Ugh, my heart.)  I can name very few things that are more fun to me than getting ready with her. I mean, what's better than makeup, great conversation, and being complete goofballs with the yin to my yang? Not much, really. VVN, U DA REAL MVP. 

1 comment:

  1. Both your make-up looks gorgeous here! I love a good dark purple lip!

    www.articletwentythree.com

    ReplyDelete