Wednesday, July 22, 2015

ALL FUN AND GAMES

Maybe it's just me, but there's something about being around cousins that makes me feel like I'm seven years old again. My cousins will always represent a little bit of my youth that can never be taken away from me, regardless of how old we are. The memories of being childhood playmates will stick with me and forever epitomize nostalgia in its purest form.

Back when we were youngsters, our families would take regular trips to Dave & Busters and us children would wreak havoc in the restaurant/arcade. A few of my cousins are visiting from out of town, so my brother and I decided to take them to the old stomping grounds. Games were played. Tickets were won. Quality time was spent. It felt just like the old days. 

A few things I learned yesterday:
1. I fucking rock at Mario Kart Racing. Come see me. (Toad, ftw.) 
2. Four person air hockey tables are a thing. OoOoOoOoOo. Technology.
3. With that said, it's physically impossible to play four person air hockey without screaming.
4. If you're giving away the spare tickets you've won, give them to a family with an only child. (Murder may occur amongst jealous siblings.)

1 comment: