Thursday, June 4, 2015

THROWBACK THURSDAY


I put this vlog together awhile back, and found myself re-watching it today. While revisiting said vlog, I distinguished a few things that I currently miss like crazy. 

1. My boyfriend, Jerik. Homeboy's 3,000 miles away attending summer session classes.
2. My Disneyland Annual Pass. It expired a month ago. Catch ya on the flipside, Mickey. )-:
3. Plaza Inn's fried chicken. When asked to describe it, I often compare it to crack. 

I know it sounds super cliché, but I'm usually really big on "capturing the moment." It's something that I've failed to do during these past few months, and quite frankly, I regret it a lot. Recently, I made a promise to myself to stay keen on picking up the camera again. 

I think it's pretty gnarly that we can experience any of those captured memories all over again and as many times as we want to by looking back at old pictures and videos. I don't know. I guess that what I'm trying to say is that it made me happy to be able to watch this old vlog and get a tiny taste of the things that I'm missing. Yeah, yeah, yeah... your girl is simpin pretty hard today. But you'd be simpin too if you couldn't have your favorite fried chicken either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment