Friday, June 19, 2015

SITTING ON THE SIDEWALK



Outfit details:
Shirt dress - Urban Outfitters
Tights - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace - Thrifted
Lipstick - NYX Siren

Today, Winnie asked me to cut all of her hair off. (Or four inches of it. Whatever. Close enough.) She picked me up and we ran some miscellaneous errands. (A dentist appointment for me. Some camera stuff for Winnie.) After that, we made our way to her place so I could give her a haircut. She pulled into her driveway, and that was when I saw a refrigerator sitting in front of her neighbor's house. Naturally, I wanted to take a picture with it. (lol) 

A few things I learned today:
1. It's way more fun to sit in a chair when it's shaped like a tooth. 
2. It's possible to have a dental procedure done without messing up your lipstick. 
3. Don't open the mysterious refrigerator sitting out on the street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment